JU Distance Mode B.Ed Admission 2023: Jammu University is inviting online application on prescribed format are from the eligible in-service candidates for admission to their B.Ed. Programme . The course will be administered through Distance mode for the Academic Session 2023-25. Applications in this regard can be had from their official website www.distanceeducationju.in. The application process will commence from 13/10/2023, and all the information about the process is available on the site.
JU Distance Mode B.Ed Admission 2023, Eligibility
In order to apply for the JU Distance Mode B.Ed 2023, the candidates must have the following satisfy the following eligibility criteria;
- The applicant must have passed their Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree with at least 50% marks.
- The applicant must be working as a full time teacher in the recognized schools (primary/secondary/Higher secondary levels), within the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu.
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of two years of teaching in a recognized Schools (Primary/Secondary/Higher secondary levels).
It is pertinent to mention here that the preference will be given to those candidates who have completed Diploma in Education/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ who are trained in service teachers in elementary Education.
JU Distance Mode B.Ed Admission 2023, important details
The important details about the JU Distance Mode B.Ed Admission 2023 are tabulated below:
The applications will be available on the website of the university w.e.f 13/10/2023 to 25/10/2023.
The application fee is INR 500 and the mode of application is online only. Forms submitted in offline mode will not be entertained at any cost.
JU Distance Mode B.Ed Admission 2023, Documents required
in order to apply for the B.Ed course, the applicants re required to upload the following documents:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s equivalent.
- A certificate showing your experience of two years of teaching.
- Category Certificate (if any).
- Diploma in Education / D.El.Ed. / NTT etc.
The selection will be done on the basis of merit. Before admission, the candidates will have to apply in the counselling session where they are required to be present personally.