JKPSC KAS Prelims Result 2023: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has conducted the Jammu Kashmir Administrative Services prelims exam, and now it is turn for declaration of its result. The result can be checked by visiting the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
The prelims exam for JKPSC KAS 2023 was conducted by JKPSC on 15 October, 2023 at various centres located in different districts of Jammu Kashmir. Few days after the exam, the commission released its official answer key and it can be downloaded from the official website of the commission.
The commission gave a fixed time period for aspirants to raise their objections, if they had any against the answer key published by it.
The time period has ended and now the aspirants are desperately waiting for JKPSC KAS Prelims 2023 result.
How to check JKPSC KAS Prelims 2023 Result
When the result is declared, the candidates can check the result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- now click on the notification reading “JKPSC KAS 2023 Prelims result”.
- After clicking on it, a JKPSC KAS Merit List 2023 will get downloaded.
- this is the selection list of candidates, who have successfully passed both the papers of the exam.
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in the result are eligible to appear in JKPSC KAS Mains 2023.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Result 2023
The prelims exam of JKPSC CCE Prelims was conducted on 15 October, 2023in which thousands of candidates participated.
The exam comprised of two papers:
- Paper 1: General studies that aim to check the general understanding of the subjects like economy, polity, geography, history etc.
- Paper 2: CSAT paper. It aims to check the general aptitude and reasoning of the candidates. It is only of qualifying nature.
After the exam, the commission released its answer key, that helped aspirants self evaluate their performance.
A merit list of those candidates will be prepared who pass the CSAT paper, and then a portion of them will be declared qualified. The portion depends upon the number of seats advertised by the commission.
JKPSC KAS Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023
Based upon the feedback received from the candidates, it is estimated that the cut off for different categories will be as following:
|OM||65 plus minus 3|
|RBA||55 plus minus 3|
|SC||50 plus minus 3|
|EWS||40 plus minus 3|
So, this was all about JKPSC KAS Prelims Result 2023. Share it with your friends.