JKSSB JKP Sub Inspector (SI) Result Declared: The result for the computer based written test for the posts of Sub Inspector, Home Department, has been released today by Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). The aspirants can check the result at jkssb.nic.in.
How to check JKSSB JKP Sub Inspector (SI) Result
The candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in.
After landing on the home page, click on the link reading “JKP SI Result”, and a pdf file will get downloaded.
Now check the result from the file.
Download the result directly here.
JKSSB JKP SI, Expected Cut Off for Physical Test
The expected cut off for physical test for JKP SI is tabulated below:
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
JKP SI Result, Important Details
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the posts of Sub Inspector, Home Department, UT Cadre, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021, under item No. 668, from 07- 12-2022 to 20-12-2022; and,
Whereas, the final answer key in respect of CBT examinations for the said posts was finalized and notified vide No. JKSSB-COE0EXAM(UD/54/2022-03 (7057013), dated: 03-11- 2023; and,
Whereas, in terms .of S.O. 290 of 2021 dated: 20-08-2021 issued by the Home Department, J&K Government and in pursuance of addendum to Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021 dated: 21-10-2021, issued vide No. SSB/Secy/Advt. No./2021/7527-42 dated: 05- 11-2021, the candid~tes possessing National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificates shall be awarded additional marks at the following scale:
- 5% o f the maximum marks o f the examination for NCC “C” certificate holders.
- 3% ofthe maximum marks ofthe examination for NCC ”B”certificate holders.
- 2% o f the maximum marks o f the examination for NCC “A “certificate holders.
- mere figuring in the result/scoresheet shall not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for further stages of selection and that he/she has to fulfil other eligibility conditions,
as laid down and decision of the Board in this regard shall be final.
- the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) will call candidates falling in the consideration zone, based on the merit obtained by them, for Physical Standard
Test / Physical Endurance Test, the schedule for which shall be notified separately.
- The additional marks awarded to the candidates claiming to possess the NCC certificates shall be subject to verification.
So, this was all about JKSSB JKP Sub Inspector (SI) Result. Share this article with your friends.